Tuesday 4 September 2018

The Wonderful Wooden Poodle (thirteenth letter to Lowri)


The Fifteenth: Space is the Place, time is the crime. Planet Earth is doomed and there’s nothing the Overseers can do. The only hope for humanity in the insanity is the cosmic vibration of the Sun Ra Arkestra and their double breasted spacecraft. They will bring about a new consciousness through isotopic transmogrification . Or something like that. 

Near Home the gigantic Lowri had replicated twice. There were now three gigantic Lowris. Or could it be that the other two gigantic Lowris had always been there, but were obscured from my consciousness by rogue particles gravitating towards the Deleted Beach at the heart of Home. This is a true story. Close to the first gigantic Lowri I found an abandoned street poodle on wheels. The poor pooch had broken his neck. I lifted the unfortunate beast delicately and carried it across the road. It was clearly dead, but perhaps it had never really been alive. I tried to tend his mortal wounds as best I could, and propped his head at a more natural angle. He was pleased to be placed next to his new mistress, staring up at her in admiration. I titled this spontaneous street installation “Now I wanna be your green poodle dog.” The people were pleased: two young Japanese girls were so tak 
en with the wonderful wooden poodle that they snapped pictures to take home so that they could marvel at his greenness and share it with their friends. Kawaii!! Luckily a couple of my friends were nearby, Whitney Bluzma the feminist bassist of the dada sticky ILL band, and her boyfriend Jason. I asked Whitney to take a picture of the wonderful wooden poodle in his new location so that I could show you as I thought you’d enjoy this scene. The intense gravitational pull of the three gigantic Lowris was hard to escape, but I managed to run away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment